The Versatile Blogger Award
I was very honored today to be nominated for the ‘Versatile Blogger’ award by my friend Darcia Helle - thank you, Darcia! I have always enjoyed Darcia’s blog, and I would highly recommend you pay her a visit at Quiet Fury Books.
Now on to the award. First, here are the instructions I received:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award (check)
2. Include a link to their blog. (check)
3. Paste the award on your blog. (check)
4. Share 7 things about yourself. (okay, this is the tough bit…)
5. Pass this award on to as many as 15 blogs you enjoy reading and let them know about the award! (this is the easy bit!)
So, in the spirit of sharing, here are 7 things about me:
- I absolutely abhor spiders of any shape or size.
- I am quite fond of cats.
- Chocolate to me, is like blood to a piranha – just hand me the Hershey bar and no one gets hurt…
- I’m addicted to Starbuck’s caramel macchiato.
- I have never traveled outside of the U.S. (sad, I know)
- One of my bucket list items is to visit England and Scotland (and also have my picture taken in front of Radcliffe tower, just outside Manchester).
- My favorite song is Heart and Soul by T’pau, although a very, very close second is No Myth, by Michael Penn.
And now you know I am a very drab little author. *sigh*
I’m now passing this award on to some of my favorite people, who are also among my favorite authors and bloggers. Alas, I am only listing three as several others have already been nominated! I shall now pass the torch to:
Thanks for reading.